Should Cost Analysis (SCA) is a new, quick, accurate and professional AI consulting tool for determining what your Electronic Products 'should cost' to manufacture.
Live & Online; Generate Instant, Secure and Encrypted Results: Our easy to use SCA application runs on any browser and only requires simple non-confidential input data that describes your Printed Circuit Board Assemblies (PCBA's) and/or Final Assembly (FA) products:
- Use your own estimated Bill of Material (BoM)
- Input just 9 simple product/design characteristics (No. of components, assembly time estimate, etc..)
- Select your chosen country of manufacture .... then determine what your products should cost to manufacture (ex-factory)
Register NOW and explore our SCA application for FREE ..... (we will not send you marketing Emails or pass-on any of your details)
- Calculate (for FREE) how much you could save with your manufacturer using our 'Should Cost' savings estimator
- Access (for FREE) global Electronic Manufacturing Service (EMS) factory profiles
- Explore (for FREE) a range of key electronics industry benchmarks
- Benefit (for FREE) from country-by-country macro economic data and updates
- Access (for FREE) our SCA help pages
- Store (for FREE) your work-in-progress & project scenarios
- Keep your data on our servers fully encrypted and secure (for FREE)
After your purchase @ £495 GBP:-
Automatically generated e-Report(s) - delivered instantly to your Email inbox:
- SCA e-Reports cost just £495 GBP. However, this price includes 3 FREE additional reports (scenarios) based on different input data
- For Large Organisations, Design & Development Companies and Universities; consider our monthly subscription option (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- All payments must be made via our secure PayPal portal, using a PayPal account or an approved Credit/Debit Card (also via the PayPal portal)
Should Cost Analysis (SCA)
This is the world’s only on-line SCA application. This Should Cost Analysis methodology is unique and is highly regarded in the electronics industry
SCA takes away complexity and ambiguity from the cost of manufacture, and delivers an accurate assessment of your products based on Best-in-Class factory processes for your selected Country of Manufacture
What is the Best-in-Class price for your PCBA's and Electronic Products ?
Do you think your current ex-factory Value Added Price is correct ?
What would the manufacturing cost of your product be in a Different Country ?
Design to Cost (DtC)
You must consider the Manufacturing Costs when Designing new PCBA's/Electronic Products
Do you know early in the design process what your New Products will cost when they hit the factory ?
Are you managing your PCBA / Product design to achieve a Target Cost ?
Our SCA software uses over 250 complex algorithms to perform a ‘Should Cost Analysis’ for a PCBA and/or a final assembled product. Our algorithms are robust, took many years to develop, and have been tested and carefully verified with costing and performance data from over 200 OEM, EMS and ODM factories worldwide
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies