Should Cost Analysis (SCA) is a new, quick, accurate and professional AI consulting tool for determining what your Electronic Products 'should cost' to manufacture.
Online, instant, secure and encrypted, our easy to use SCA application runs on any browser and only requires simple non-confidential input data that describes your Printed Circuit Board Assemblies (PCBA's) and/or Final Assembly (FA) products:
- Use your own estimated Bill of Material (BOM)
- Input just 9 simple product/design characteristics (No. of components, assembly time estimate, etc..)
- Select a country of manufacture .... then determine what your products should cost to manufacture (ex-factory)
Register NOW to explore for FREE our SCA application ..... (we will not send you marketing Emails or pass-on any of your details)
- Calculate (for FREE) how much you could save with your manufacturer using our savings estimator
- Access (for FREE) global Electronic Manufacturing Service (EMS) factory profiles
- Explore (for FREE) a range of key electronics industry benchmarks
- Benefit (for FREE) from country-by-country macro economic data and updates
- Access (for FREE) our SCA help pages
- Store (for FREE) your work-in-progress project scenario
- Keep your data on our servers fully encrypted and secure (for FREE)
After you purchase:-
Automatically generated SCA e-Report(s) - delivered instantly to your Email inbox:
- £495 GBP for your first SCA e-Report. However, this fee includes 3 FREE additional scenario reports based on different input data (e.g. your design or manufacturing scenarios such as the ex-factory cost in different countries)
- For large Organisations, Design and Development Companies and Universities consider our monthly subscription option (email@example.com)
- All payments must be made via the reliable and secure PayPal portal either via a personal or business PayPal account or a standard Credit Card or Debit Card on the PayPal portal
Should Cost Analysis (SCA)
The world’s only on-line SCA tool. Our Should Cost Analysis application is unique and is highly regarded in the electronics industry
SCA takes away complexity and ambiguity from the cost of manufacture, and delivers an accurate assessment of your products based on Best-in-Class factory processes for your selected Country of Manufacture
What is the Best-in-Class price for your PCBA's and Electronic Products ?
Do you think your ex-factory Value Added Price is correct ?
What would the manufacturing cost of your product be in a Different Country ?
Design to Cost (DtC)
Do you consider the Manufacturing Costs when Designing your PCBA's/Electronic Products ?
Do you know what your New Products will cost when they hit the factory ?
Are you managing your PCBA / Product design to achieve a Target Cost ?
Looking to transform your Business Processes ?
Looking for Governance and Decision Making support ?
Looking for more Executive Capability in your company ?
Our SCA software uses over 250 complex algorithms to perform a ‘Should Cost Analysis’ for a PCBA and/or a final assembled product. Our algorithms are robust, took many years to develop, and have been tested and carefully verified with costing and performance data from over 200 OEM, EMS and ODM factories worldwide
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies