Electronic Product Costing
SHOULD COST ANALYSIS (SCA) is a professional global service from Real Insight which offers a quick, accurate and proven methodology for determining the Should Cost (Calculated Fair Ex-factory Price) for your Electronic Products. Our Online Application requires simple input data to profile your Printed Circuit Board Assemblies (PCBA's) and/or Final Assembly (FA) products in your chosen Country of Manufacture.
Industrialisation and Design to Cost
Our methodology and algorithms have evolved from over thirty years of working closely with Operations Directors, Finance Directors and Production Managers in over 250 factories around the World. Our experience confirms that decisions made during the design phase define approximately 80% of the product's cost. Decisions made later, in the manufacturing facility will only account for the remaining 20%.
Designing a product under the guidelines of DtC delivers a truly optimised design at a target ex-factory cost.